Mags is the founder and Director of Watson Research and Training Limited. She has over 25 years’ experience of academic research and has been a registered pharmacist for over 30 years. She is an internationally recognised and award-winning researcher with extensive experience of working across a range of sectors. In addition to running her consultancy business, Mags also holds Professorial positions with the University of Strathclyde and the University of Bath (honorary). She has a wealth of experience in terms of project development, delivery and evaluation, leadership and career development. Mags’ unique combination of research expertise and qualifications enables her to advise on and undertake research on a wide range of topics, to deliver bespoke training and to provide professional development services to individuals and organisations in academia, healthcare and other sectors.
- PhD (University of Bristol)
- MSc Epidemiology (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
- MSc Clinical Pharmacy (University of Strathclyde)
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacy (Robert Gordon Institute of Technology, now Robert Gordon University)
- Certificate Coaching and Mentoring (Institute of Leadership and Management Level 5)
- Fellow of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (Membership number: 81110)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 2034020)